Thursday, May 21, 2015

You Would Not Believe The Skin Care Products Omosexy Swears By To Keep Her Skin Glowing!

OmotolaSkinSecrets_that1960chick.com


Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is no doubt one of the most gorgeous Nollywood actresses and her skin stays flawless! Not a pimple or wrinkle in sight! I have seen her up close and can attest to this.
Being such a high profile celebrity it easy to assume that her skincare regimen is filled with luxurious and expensive skincare products, but nah…she keeps it very simple and in expensive!
Yesterday the wife & mom who was recently named as a Knorr brand ambassador alongside her 15 year old daughter, shared tips on how she keeps her skin glowing.  She wrote,

Many asking how I keep my skin glow.
1. I drink a lot of water
2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep
3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice
4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers ( my mum’s secret)
5. Peace of mind … hope at least one tip helps…emoji
So there you have it! Omosexy’s secrets to glowing skin…very cheap & cheerful! Me likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment