Thursday, May 21, 2015

KimYe Love Magic Happened At Fashion Show D’Banj Attended With Then Girlfriend Jennifer Obayuwana

Dbanj-at-Kanye-Wests-Fashion-Show-Paris-Fashion-Week-March-2012-81
































The way Kanye West goes on about his wife Kim Kardashian, I always thought he was the one that chased her endlessly. But in a new interview with Access Hollywood the reality star and her now frozen face (I miss her old face!) reveal she was the one that did the chasing!
She says that even though they had always been “friends” she hadn’t been in touch with him for a while and she reached out to him after her divorce from Kris Humphries. Amber Rose says Kim & Kanye had been low key sleeping with each other for a while even when they were in other relationships, but Kim says they were just “friends” LOL.


Watch a clip of the interview after the jump
I called [Kanye] because I’m sure it was really hurtful that I got married and, even though it’s not like we communicated all the time, I knew what he was thinking. So I thought he was going to call me as soon as he knew that I was single again. He didn’t, and so I called him and I said, ‘Hello? I thought you were at least going to call me and say ‘I told you so,’ something?’ And then – he’s always been a good friend to me, like, we’ve always been there for each other – then he invited me to a fashion show of his in Paris and I went, and then the magic happened.
D’Banj was also at the 2012 Kanye Fashion show in Paris, he was there with then girlfriend Jennifer Obiayuwana.
Dbanj-at-Kanye-Wests-Fashion-Show-Paris-Fashion-Week-March-2012-3-460x3051
DBanj and Kanye at 2012 Fashion Show
Kanyesshow
D’Banj & Jennifer Obayuwana at 2012 Kanye West Fashion Show
Commonatshow
Jennifer Obayuwa & Common at The 2012 Kanye fashion show in Paris
Obayuwana later called the Kokomaster a womanizer and she is now very happily engaged to someone else, while DBanj is happily single or so he would like us to believe…DBanj & Adama Indimi we see you…LOL!
Kim & Kanye at 2012 Fashion Show when the magic happened
Kim & Kanye at 2012 Fashion Show where the magic happened
3 years later, they are married with an almost 2 year old daughter.
Moral of the story: Ladies if you want him, go get him! DO. NOT. DULL.

No comments:

Post a Comment