Thursday, May 21, 2015

Adams Oshiomhole Wants You To Know Iara Fortes Was A Virgin When He Met Her!

AdamsOshiomholeLaraFortes7




















It’s still all about hot new couple Adams & Iara Oshimhole!
Last weekend just a day after their much talked about wedding, the Edo State Governor made it clear that his new wife was not a model as earlier reported and now he wants you to know he popped her cherry…translation she was a virgin when they met.
I don’t know why the Governor feels this is information that the public needs to know. But if Osho baba has something to say, my ears are wide open to hear!
According to reports the newlywed made the revelation during their wedding thanksgiving service in Benin last Sunday.
Read what he said after the jump


I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife. I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Iara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.
He added,
This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.
LMAO at “I initiated her into the worldly ways” Chaiiiiiiiii the way older people talk about s*x ehn?
Not like it’s any of our business but since her hubby has brought it up…

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IARA FORTES WAS A VIRGIN JUST LAST WEEK WHEN SHE MARRIED THE GOVERNOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment