Thursday, April 16, 2015

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates Turning 29 With A Heart Warming Message To Fans

Instagram media alexxekubo - Words can't even describe the tremendous joy in my Heart as i turn 29 on this day i'm overwhelmingly grateful, i look around & i'm in a good space with the people i call friends & the family i'm blessed with & the supporters from all over the World, you all have no idea the support structure you create for me, everything i am, everything i ever will be i Owe to my Lord & personal saviour Jesus Christ, from the bottom of my Heart i sincerely appreciate everyone of you, you make it all worth while.. Pls if i've ever offended you, pls find it in your Heart to forgive me, Life is too short for all this bitterness & Negativity, i forgive you & hope you do so too, you never know if the last time you see someone, is the last time you'll ever see that person. On this special day of mine i implore us all to extend the love you've shown me to one another, this is my Birthday message of Peace... #Alexx #Actor #Aries #April #Abia #Arochukwu #6A's #TeamAheadAhead !!! ����❤️��
Fast-rising actor Alexx Ekubo has much reason to be thankful. The star who has just turned 29 on Friday has seen his career grow from strength to strength over the past year. He celebrated his day by sky diving in London, but not before sharing the following message with fans.
"Words can't even describe the tremendous joy in my heart as I turn 29 on this day. I'm overwhelmingly grateful, I look around & I'm in a good space with the people I call friends & the family. 


Instagram media alexxekubo - Hello London, how i've missed you... Tune into Ben Tv on Sky Channel 182, Live Interview about to go down, 1pm ... ������ Shirt by @jasonporsheceo pls Clap for Him ������
I'm blessed with & the supporters from all over the world, you all have no idea the support structure you create for me, everything I am, everything I ever will be I owe to my lord & personal saviour Jesus Christ, from the bottom of my heart I sincerely appreciate everyone of you, you make it all worth while.. 
Pls if I've ever offended you, pls find it in your heart to forgive me, life is too short for all this bitterness & negativity, I forgive you & hope you do so too, you never know if the last time you see someone, is the last time you'll ever see that person. On this special day of mine I implore us all to extend the love you've shown me to one another, this is my birthday message of peace."
Brilliant message! Happy birthday Alexx.

No comments:

Post a Comment