Monday, July 6, 2015

Ankara Styles From DFL Would Totally Take Your Breath Away

This ankara styles puts another meaning to the word creativity

I was just on my on minding my business as usual when I came across DFL, design for love look book and since then i have been unable to breath properly…lol..
I mean I don’t know which is more impressive, the drop-dead models or the overwhelming ankara pieces they are  rocking. We have already written about ankara pieces you can wear to work here but the outfits below can be worn to offices and for events I would leave you guys to decide which one of them you are absolutely crazy about.
 Look 1dfl2

Look2dfl4
Look 3dfl5
Look4dfl6
Look 5dfl14
Look 6dfl15
Look 7dfl17
Look 8dfl
Which Ankara Style You Would Totally Kill For?

No comments:

Post a Comment